- History and overview of smart objects
- Transforming smart objects
- Creating smart objects in Photoshop vs importing them from Illustrator
- Comparing image adjustments
- Benefits of adjustment layers
- Layer masks and clipping masks to limit the effects of adjustment layers
- Smart filters and masks
- Editing Smart Objects and practical applications
It’s free to register. If any of these topics sound interesting, join up. It should be fun.
Here is my take on it. It’s pretty close in terms of architecture and lighting, but I had to come up with some of my own details. And because the image from the movie was practically monochromatic, I decided to add a bit of color variation for visual interest, and so it wouldn’t be as much of a direct copy. Anyway, it was a fun little project. I’m freelancing and looking for new projects again, so I may have time for some more personal projects that have been on the back burner for a while.