My first webinar with NetCom Learning is tomorrow. It will start at noon, Pacific time (GMT-8) and last for about an hour. After the topics covered, there will be time for Q&A. Here is what I will be demonstrating:
- History and overview of smart objects
- Transforming smart objects
- Creating smart objects in Photoshop vs importing them from Illustrator
- Comparing image adjustments
- Benefits of adjustment layers
- Layer masks and clipping masks to limit the effects of adjustment layers
- Smart filters and masks
- Editing Smart Objects and practical applications
It’s free to register. If any of these topics sound interesting, join up. It should be fun.
See full post here: Digital Illustration with Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended2014-11-03.